About Zynga: Zynga Inc. is an American social game developer running social video game services and founded in April 2007 with headquarters in San Francisco, California, United States. The company primarily focuses on mobile and social networking platforms. Zynga states its mission as “connecting the world through games
Company Name: Zynga
Job Profile: Application Security Engineer
Job Dept: Engineering
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
Exp Needed: 0-5 Yrs
Job Description: Zynga is currently seeking an entry-level Application Security Engineer to work on today’s evolving offensive and defensive measures in the application security field. This individual will be responsible for assessing Zynga gaming systems security at a software and product level, and help drive remediation efforts to improve security within our gaming products and services. The position will report directly to the Director of Application Security, and be a member of our Cybersecurity team, resident under Zynga’s CTO organization. The right candidate will possess experience and familiarity with software and computer systems, hands-on technical skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
- Identify security issues; perform code reviews (manual and SAST code audits)
- Perform penetration testing and/or security functional testing as needed and validate pen-test findings
- Develop automation and processes to identify security flaws in code
- Participate in documenting game architecture and performing threat modeling for white-box assessment activities.
- Be able to think both offensively (like a hacker) and defensively (evaluating product security and security architecture)
- Help maintain engineering infrastructure systems used by the application security team
- Aspire to be a subject matter expert for secure coding practices, penetration testing, mobile platform security and all aspects of application and product security
- Perform any other application security or product security architecture related activities and tasks as needed or directed
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience as a software engineering or security practitioner.
- A pen-test certification such as Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or willing to work towards ultimately obtaining one.
- Experience: 0-5 yrs in field, entry level
- Experience with one or more of Java, C, C++, C#, Go, Python, PHP, Obj-C/Swift, and familiarity with compiler/build environment for mobile applications, Linux and OSX
- Ability to thrive in an informal, startup environment
- Ability to learn what you don’t know, rapid learning of new technologies and languages, and problem solve on the boundaries of your knowledge set.
- Travel: No routine travel required. Infrequent travel required (yearly team meeting)
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here