About the Company: Zyla provides holistic medical care personalised for each individual, which involves wide range of activities from observing small habits to recommending necessary medical interventions. The complete process includes an Intelligent Decision Assistance Platform which helps the medical practitioners deliver continuous care which is practically non-existent today, with the help of NLP, Machine Learning and AI.
We are on course to building great, scalable and obviously world-class technology which creates a long-lasting impact on the humanity, in this case, saving lives! And you will play a critical role in developing that empathetic and scalable technology.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Zyla Health
Work Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Education and experience
- As long you can write excellent code, it doesn’t really matter!
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and databases. Although we don’t believe in writing it all in one language, previous experience in Java would be an icing on the cake! The tech stack already includes – dropwizard (java), tensorflow (python), mysql, rabbitmq, android(java), react, angular and nginx.
- Knack for solving complex and interesting problems.
- Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment.
- Of course, excellent coding skills! – ability to convert design into code. Thinking TDD is a plus.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data. Experience with multithreading and concurrency programming.
- Eagerness to always keep learning the latest technology.
- Design, build and own a robust architecture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping.
- Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and release.
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up environment on an exciting product.
- A home-like office with a lot of home-like perks. :)
- An open set-up where you can try new things.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates