Zycus Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
Experience: 0 – 2 years
SHIFT: US Shifts, Rotational, including Night Shift
Travel – No
Education Qualification: B.E Graduate(any stream)
Job Description: Zycus is looking for professionals with 0-2 years experience in the Customer Service domain for the role of Product Technical Analyst (Trainee Product Analyst in case of freshers).
Role and Responsibilities:
- Serve as Product Technical Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay)
- Work on all aspects of Zycus Support Desk and be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products & be available on email/ chat/ call mediums for the Customer concerns
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities
- Should have knowledge of configurations Procurement Tool & aware of SDLC (Added advantage)
- Understanding of Incident Management Tool & aware of basic ITIL concepts (Added advantage)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here