About the Company: Zscaler is one of the most exciting technology companies around. Our mission is simple – it is to revolutionize Internet security through the magic of cloud computing. We are the leading, most innovative firm in a $35 billion market – security – and our passion is to bring cloud computing to Internet security just like Salesforce.com did to CRM. More than 5,000 organizations around the world are already using Zscaler – including amazing brands like General Electric, Nestle, NBC, Heinz, VMWare, Toyota, Schneider Electric-and more than 13 million people across more than 200 countries are protected by our systems every single day.
Official Website: www.zscaler.com
Job Profile: GTE – Graduate Trainee Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chandigarh
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler operates a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network, Zscaler is transforming enterprise security for the modern cloud era.
- Provide first line phone/email consultation to customers by independently handling simple security/network problems.
- Participate in a 24×7 Support Operation.
- Interface with senior engineers and assist the customer with testing or troubleshooting.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner and focus on Customer satisfaction.
- Create entries in our technical support on-line database to accurately document any incident resolution that is not found in our knowledge base.
- Assist in developing on-going training programs for the department.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution
- Fresher or 0-1year experience working as Product Support Engineer.
- Operating systems knowledge such as Linux, Unix, and Free BSD is preferred.
- Knowledge or experience using tools like (Ping, Traceroute, MTR etc) is preferred.
- Knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS etc.
- Knowledge on below topics will be an added advantage:
- Network Protocol Analyzers (tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Network Security (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS.
- Authentication systems such as LDAP, MS AD etc
- VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients.
- Scripting knowledge (SHELL, Python, Perl) would be appreciated.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates