Zscaler Off Campus Freshers Recruitment : For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
Job Profile: Software Engineer I, QA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Position: Software Engineer I, QA
The Software Engineer I, QA will report to the Director, CSPM Engineering. The Software Engineer will have the end to end ownership of feature starting from testing, automation (if applicable), deployment, and helping with monitoring of the feature(s).
Like any technology company, we rely on QA to ensure that our products perform exactly as promised. But as a company that provides technology services, based on our own purpose-built global cloud platform, QA has a singularly important role at Zscaler to identify potential customer pain-points ahead of time. Our customers — including some of the largest global organizations — send all their traffic across our platform, and that’s why QA is out in front at Zscaler, helping to ensure that our services work properly in the cloud and that our cloud, itself, is delivering on SLAs and providing the performance and reliability on which our customers depend
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Define test scenarios
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance the user experience
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Design, develop, and extend automated testing frameworks.
- Provide predictive and reliable automation and troubleshoot test automation issues for CI/CD.
- Responsible for writing the system and solution test plan
- Responsible for recreating the customer found defects in the Lab env
- Responsible for automating the system and solution test cases
- Contribute to engineering efforts to solve complex engineering problems in testing and tools.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- BE/BTech/MCA degree or higher.
- Experience or Knowledge on Cloud platform [Azure/AWS/GCP] is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cloud Security testing is a plus
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Automation tools like Selenium is a plus
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
Apply Before the link Expires for Zscaler Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.