About the company: Zscaler is transforming enterprise security for the modern cloud era by providing fast, secure connections between users and cloud applications, regardless of device, location or network. Zscaler delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service to large enterprises. Being a recognized leader in this space, Zscaler operates a massive global security cloud that handles over 60 Billion transactions and blocks over 65 Million security threats in a single day.
Zscaler went public in March 2018, it has been one of the best performing IPOs in the US in 2018. Zscaler won the Top 3 New Asia Pacific Security Data Protection Vendors award at the NWA Information Management Awards 2018. Our CEO Jay Chaudhary was recently awarded as the “Entrepreneur of the Year” by EY.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Zscaler
Official Website: www.zscaler.com
Work Location: Bangalore,Chandigarh
CTC: ₹ 10,00,000.00 – ₹ 12,00,000.00Get a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Exp needed: Fresher (2019)
Apply before: Thursday, 13 Dec, 2018
Event Date: Saturday, 15th Dec, 2018
Event Location: Bangalore,Chandigarh
- BE/BTech from CS/IT/EC (2019 Batch) or ME/MTech CS (2019 Batch)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Developing and owning components of a large scale distributed system with a keen sense for high performance and scalability
- Troubleshoot issues with an hawkish acumen
- Work with Operations and Support (when needed) to help keep a healthy cloud and happy customer
- Display accountability and sense of ownership of areas assigned to you
- Proficiency in programming languages – C/C++. Love of C is must
- Strong in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Strong software design, profiling and verification skills
- Strong in fundamentals – High performance Computing, Event based programming, Multi threading, Memory optimization, Fault Tolerance etc
- Sound knowledge of FreeBSD or any Unix systems internals
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Perl / Python is desirable
- Proficient in design / code reviews and preferably in writing automatable unit and integration tests
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Self starter, takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal driven
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadline
Note on compensation:
- Internship stipend for first 6 months shall be INR 20,000
- On confirmation your CTC shall be based on location : 12 lakh in Banglaore, 10 lakh in Chandigarh (includes 2 lakh joining bonus)
Apply Before link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now