About the Company: ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people – a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. users are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Company Name: ZS Associates
Official Website: www.zsassociates.com
Work Location: Gurgaon
Job Profile: Decision Analytics Associate
CTC: ₹ 6.5 – 7 LPA
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Job Profile: Decision Analytics Associate (DAAs) are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams. BAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems. In particular, DAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas such as modelling, simulation and optimization.
Profile Description: ZS welcomes candidates for the DAA position from any engineering discipline. The common denominator in an individual’s success is a strong academic record, a stated interest in working with business operations, and evidence of superior analytic skills.
– Work on primary market research projects
– Design surveys/questionnaires – writing survey questions, programming logic, etc.
– Design and execute analysis in applications such as MS Excel, SPSS, R, and ZS proprietary software
– Interpret results, synthesize findings, and communicate insights with ZS teams and client
– Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem-solving skills and train others at ZS
– Create PowerPoint reports. Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline, MIS, operations management, or another relevant degree
– 0-2 years of relevant professional experience in primary market research
– Experience in writing surveys, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
– Evidence of strong analytic work (including statistical testing, regression, etc. and tools such as R, SPSS, SAS)
– Demonstrated record of academic success
– Strong work ethic and personal initiative
– Structured problem-solving skills
– Focus on quality and detail orientation
– Excellent organizational and task management skills
– Strong communication and business acumen
– Ability to work across global cross-office teams
– Client service orientation
– High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative
Under Graduate Qualification: BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off