About the Company: ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Company Name: ZS Associates
Job Profile: Decision Analytics Associate
Work Location: Pune, India
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
DECISION ANALYTICS ASSOCIATE
Decision Analytics Associate (DAAs) are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams. BAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems. In particular, BAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas such as modeling, simulation and optimization.
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
- Simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real-world results
- Leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions
- Design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
- Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem solving skills and train others at ZS
Qualifications: ZS welcomes candidates for the DAA position from any engineering discipline. The common denominator in an individual’s success is a strong academic record, a stated interest in working with business operations, and evidence of superior analytic skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline, MIS, operations management, or other relevant degree
- Demonstrated record of academic success
Additionally, we seek individuals with the following personal skills:
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative
- Structured problem solving skills
- Focus on quality and detail orientation
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Strong communication and business acumen
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams
- Client service orientation
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates