About the Company: ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Job Profile: BUSINESS OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: Business Operations Associates operate and optimize business processes, perform analyses, create deliverables and respond to client requests.
• Understand client business issues, operating business rules, data and standard operating procedures
• Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs
• Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis, to include: configuring business rules, synthesizing data and performing quality checks
• Use ZS proprietary software and enterprise applications to create error-free deliverables
• Proactively use operations concepts to automate and add value to the client’s business
• Collaborate with client and internal teams across geographies
• Respond to ad hoc analytical requests from the clients
We welcome candidates with a range of degrees and backgrounds, though sustained success with a significant volume of analytic and quantitative coursework is required. Business Operations Associates commonly possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Operations Research, Management Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or Econometrics.
In addition to a strong academic record of analytic and quantitative work, typically demonstrated through consistent top marks in university, successful Business Operations Associates also have broadly applicable consulting skills such as:
• Process management and improvement focus
• Strong work ethic and personal initiative
• Structured problem-solving skills
• Focus on quality and detail orientation
• Excellent organizational and task management skills
• Strong communication and business acumen
• Ability to work across global cross-office teams
• Client service orientation.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here