About the Company: ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Company Name: ZS Associates
Job Profile: Data Science Associate
Work Location: Pune, India
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: DATA SCIENCE ASSOCIATE: Data Science Associates (DSAs) design, develop and execute high-impact analytics solutions for large, complex, structured and unstructured data sets (including big data) to help clients make better fact-based decisions.
- Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner;
- Execute statistical and data mining techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning and retrieval processes) on large data sets to identify trends, figures and other relevant information;
- Collaborate with clients and other ZS stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings;
- Contribute to the evaluation of emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science (or Statistics), and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative cousework is required;
- Knowledge of big data/advanced analytics concepts and algorithms (e.g. text mining, social listening, recommender systems, predictive modeling, etc.);
- Knowledge of programming (e.g. Java/Python/R);
- Exposure to tools/platforms (e.g. Hadoop eco system and database systems);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- High motivation, good work ethic and maturity.
Apply Before the link Expires,
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates