Zorder Technologies Off Campus Drive:
We at zOrder Technologies Pvt. Ltd, always strive to achieve excellent solutions for retail business and hence come-up with an Array of state-of-the-art applications which will help any retail organization to manage, secure and analyse the business in more meaningful and efficient manner. Established in 2011, the company is run by highly professional individuals who proved their expertise in the software development field for last 15 years. This can be noticed by the fact that during the short span of time, the company has more than 30 clients in various parts of India with 200 software installations. The Company develops ERP solutions for small to mid-sized organizations to manage and maintain Inventory, Accounts, Point of Sale, Customer Relations, HR and Payroll and Production. Being an active partner to Microsoft, IBM and Reliance, the company has full potential and technology backup so it can reciprocate the same to its clients in implementing quality software solutions.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 0-6 Months
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.16 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
– Mange large numbers of Sale Inquiry Call.
– Attract new clients to generate sales leads that develop new customers.
– Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their need effectively.
– Research and identify new market opportunities.
– Keep prospective client database updated
– Support in writing new business proposals
– Maintain knowledge of all product and service offering by the company.
– Arrange meeting for senior management with prospective clients
– Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right method/tools
– Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and handling quotas
– Keep records of customer, interactions, process customer accounts and file document
Skill Set Required:
– Proven experience in Business Development
– Strong Phone contact handling skills and active listening
– Familiarity with Business Development, CRM Systems and Practices
– Graduate in Any Stream
– Management Degree in Sales/Marking will be Preferred
– Excellent communication, Presentation and Writing Skills
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Preferred Work Experience:
– Fresher or Experienced
– Having Experience in Business Development will be preferable
– Virtual Face to Face Round
Apply Before the link Expires.