Zoom Hiring Freshers Details:
About Zoom: Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Company Name: Zoom
Job Profile: Data Analyst – NCG
Work Location: Bangalore (IND)
Experience Required: Freshers
- Our Data Science teams lie at the foundation of Zoom’s success. As a Data Science, New Grad you will play an important role in driving the growth of Zoom by surfacing, analyzing, and reporting on data that drives mission-critical business decisions.
- As a member of the Data Science team, you will focus on marketing and e-commerce analytics with the goal of scaling Zoom’s e-commerce and freemium insights business in a period of hyper growth and international expansion.
- You’ll be working cross-functionally with teams of Product Engineers , Data Engineers, Sales and Marketing Managers on some of the most critical projects in the company.
- Assist with building and maintaining Zoom product features and services.
- Build, deploy and upgrade our real time compute infrastructure.
- Design and implement features to improve our systems.
- Connect with customers to understand their goals and needs and translate those into solutions our team can deliver.
- Configure tooling for systems scalability, ensure we have capacity for future growth.
- Ensure our systems are continuously monitored and running efficiently with a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices.
- Test current algorithms and write testing documents.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the business to drive the delivery of features, processes and happiness.
- At least 18 years old, currently enrolled in a four year academic institution completing an undergrad, grad, or PhD degree in Business/Economics, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or a related STEM field.
- Must be highly proficient in SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of growth principles, product development, and product go to market processes
- Self-starter, ability to envision solutions and take initiative to see the solution to the end despite challenges.
- Ability to crystallize vague concepts into concise plans with clear documentation and data driven decision making .
- Detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated.
- Team player, ability to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Consumer facing experience
- Strong communication and problem solving skills and a desire to learn something new.
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
- A passion for Zoom’s mission, vision, values, and culture.
Apply before the link Expires for Zoom Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Zoom Hiring Freshers