Zonemedia Off Campus Drive Details:
About The Company:
We are a digital marketing network aiming to provide customized solutions for your marketing needs. We are experts in social media, programmatic ads, content and video marketing and work closely with our in house creative and analytics resources to meet your marketing goals. We believe in creating growth oriented strategies and innovative campaigns that drive traffic, leads and sales. At Zone Media performance is our goal and we always thrive to serve something distinct
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.4 LPA
After Training Period: INR 3 LPA – INR 4.2 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
Job Description for Zonemedia Off Campus Drive:
– Research & find companies with a Whatsapp automation use case.
– Understand the Client Requirements & pitch the relevant solution.
– Acquire & Manage Client / Agency relationships.
– Deliver weekly progress, revenue and activity reports for all clients.
– Stay up to date with the latest chatbot & Whatsapp automation trends
– Collaborate with the creative teams to create marketing material.
– Work with the Operations & Technology Teams to ensure efficient delivery of the product as per the desired timelines.
– Keep clients up to date with the latest company news
– Promote the Whatsapp automation channel and opportunity across the industry.
– Work with clients to understand their business objectives to develop their automation & chatbot strategy.
– This would entail building on our insights, crafting chat flows, strategy & creative recommendations.
– In short, work as the advertiser ‘success’ manager.
– Provide dedicated account management to top clients, to develop, manage, optimize, and support strategic account plans, and leverage data to create business solutions for clients.
– Develop vertical expertise, including industry research and perspective, to drive overall business objectives and marketing solutions for advertisers.
– Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
– Proven knowledge of Advertising Technology Product Line like Measurement Tracking, Consumer Analytics or Chatbot Solutions
– Strong conversational writing skills, with the ability to engage the B2B Audience.
– Analytical mind-set and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within automation landscape.
– Passion for technology & advertising marketing and the wider digital industry.
– Has a hunger to learn new areas of marketing and social network, in this ever- evolving digital landscape.
– Knowledge of working on Social, Search, Native advertising platforms is a plus.
– A good understanding of the whole digital marketing mix.
– Amcat Shortlisting
– Telephonic Round
– Virtual Round
Apply Before the link Expires for Zonemedia Off Campus Drive