Zoho Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
About Zoho: Zoho Office Suite is a web-based online office suite containing word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing, customer relationship management, project management, invoicing and other applications. It is developed by Zoho Corporation.
Company Name: Zoho
Role: Software Developer & Quality Analyst
Experience: 0 to 2
Job Location: Nagercoil
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases.
- Ability to debug application/script issues by reviewing logs/errors.
- Enhance and extend the automation library and framework.
- Test Engineering issue analysis (root cause analysis).
- If you have attended the written test / Interview with ZOHO anytimein the past 3 months, you should not attend this test.
- Students who are graduating in 2021 are not eligible to apply this form
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter with interview details.
Apply Before the link Expires for Zoho Off Campus Drive 2021.