Zoho Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 60 million users worldwide, Zoho’s 45+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs—letting you focus only on your business. Zoho respects user privacy and does not have an ad-revenue model in any part of its business, including its free products.
Company Name: Zoho
Job Profile: Product marketing associate / specialist & Business Development Associate
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Position 1: Product marketing associate / specialist
Who are we looking for for Zoho Hiring Freshers?
- Self-driven and outcome-oriented.
- Well-organized and ability to multi-task.
- A solutions-first thinker and loves teamwork.
- Passionate about helping customers find success.
- Never compromises on quality or delivering great user experience.
- Has an impeccable eye for detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to articulate and implement strategic and creative feedback.
- Has excellent written skills and the ability to convey complex technical information in simple, direct, and friendly tone.
- Put to use your excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills for marketing.
- Understanding highly technical concepts and communicating them in a language that the target audience resonates with.
- Help drive lead generation – with a specific focus on our Go-to-Market approach all the way from strategy to execution and measurement.
- Define and captain the campaign strategy for global customer acquisition and retention.
- Create customer activations over diverse marketing channels to drive product subscriptions.
- Collaborate with our international business partners on marketing communications strategy.
- Track project performance and provide data-backed insights to optimize them.
- Find new opportunity/areas to ensure business success with regular quant-driven discussions with Zoho leadership.
- Conducting extensive research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Creating in-depth user guides, FAQs, technical overviews, and in-product help documentation.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Identifying customers’ needs and making relevant recommendations to address gaps in the company’s current content strategy.
- Gathering information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Working knowledge of SEO and applying it for content marketing.
- Owning an end-to-end content creation and dissemination process.
- Strategize ways to improve Overall business and revenue.
- Provide ideas to attract new customers and expand existing customer base.
- Maintain and improve customer relationships through regular contact and customer service.
- Help produce domain-specific knowledge sharing content and build collateral on Zoho’s offerings.
- Educate clients by providing best practices, offering insights.
- Conduct product, domain and technology-based webinars
- Help resolve customer complaints
- Coordinate marketing and networking events.
Apply Before the link Expires for Zoho Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Zoho Hiring Freshers