About the Company: Zoho is a web-based online office suite containing word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing, customer relationship management, project management, invoicing, and other applications developed by Zoho Corporation, a California-based company
Job Profile: Software Developer/Quality Analyst/Data Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Event Date: 12 & 19 October 2019
Event Address: Chennai
Job Profile 1: Software Developer
Exp Needed: 1-4 Years
- Must Have good communication and analytical skills
Job Profile 2: Quality Analyst
Exp Needed: 0-1 Years
- We would like to recruit valid candidates for the Role of ‘Quality Analyst’ to Analyze and test a Software Product.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent Analysis, logical and Aptitude skills with an ability to work well in cross-functional team and prioritize your workload.
- Besides soft skills, more credits goes to candidates having a good understanding on Technology, Development and Testing process with capability to perform individually on their allotted domains.
Job Profile 3: Data Analyst
Exp Needed: 0-1 Years
- You are responsible to keeping track of various product’s performance metrics such as lead & source analysis and website traffic analysis.
- To be capable of working across various teams in generating reports to maintain data.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent mathematical & analytical skills, should be adept at Office tools especially spreadsheet and versatile in working with various automation & reporting tools.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Test date: 12 October 2019
Last date of submission: 9 October 2019 by 5 P.M
Call letter date: 9 October 2019
Apply before the link Expires.
ZOHO Corporation Pvt. Ltd,
Estancia IT Park,
Near SRM University (Kattankulathur)
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates