Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Zoho Corporation Hiring Freshers For Technical Details:
About Company: Zoho Corporation is an Indian multinational technology company that makes web-based business tools. It is best known for online office suite named Zoho.
Company Name: Zoho
Job Profile: Technical Writer
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Required: Any Graduates
About the Role:
The Zoho Cliq team is looking for a Technical Writer, with 0-3 years of technical writing experience, to join our Platform documentation team in Chennai, India. Zoho Cliq offers an extensible platform to build tools that helps its users get the best out of the team messaging software. As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining high-quality knowledge base content for technical and non-technical audiences. You will play a significant role building a developer community for the Cliq Platform.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Prepare and maintain documentation for the REST APIs and other features of Cliq Platform.
2. Create videos to better unravel the Cliq Platform.
3. Build perfect use cases as code samples to showcase the potential of Bots and Tools of the Cliq Platform.
4. Conduct regular webinars to on-board new developers to the platform as well as to make experienced developers excel with in-depth knowledge about the Platform.
5. Establish innovative medium to connect with platform developers.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
* A self-learner curious to pick up technical skills with Computer Science background / Basic Programming Skills.
* High proficiency in English with excellent written and oral skills with great attention to detail.
* Passion to try the platform hands-on, grasp the concepts and translate them into laymen terms.
* Experience giving demos / presentations.
The following are a plus:
* Experience in creating API documentation.
* Experience working on technical content for developers.
* Experience with Content Management system (CMS).
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply