About the Company: Zetatek Electronics (p) limited was incorporated on 3rd October 1990 with two directors Mr. R. Siva Kumar and Mrs. Rama Devi. On 28th December 1995 the company was converted into Zetatek Industries ltd. Zetatek started its operations after successfully developing a range of process instrumentation, computerized controllers and data acquisition systems and launching them into market. The company has gained a good reputation for quality of these products. Then Zetatek has diversified into after sales service support, operational and maintenance contracts for a range of environmental test facilities like environmental test chambers, electro-dynamic vibration systems, electro-hydraulic vibration systems etc.
Job Profile: Sr Engineer / Associate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
1. Good understanding of a variety of electronic, electrical and mechanical components
2. Hands on experience working with industry grade systems and components
3. Good understanding of basic concepts of electronics and electrical engineering. Knowledge
of different wiring techniques, soldering techniques is essential. (For a senior Engineer
Knowledge of advanced engineering techniques such as Fourier Transforms and Lissajous
figures is a plus)
4. Must have exceptional Troubleshooting skills
5. Basic understanding of Mechanical components, their working and functionality. (Additional
expertise is a plus)
6. The ideal candidate for this position can prioritize mission critical tasks and coordinate
multiple activities at different sites parallelly.
7. Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings (both mechanical and electrical),
schematics, and computer-generated reports.
8. Preparing detailed technical reports and documenting reports in an organized fashion
9. Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
10. Must be able convey unequivocally, problems and senarios on site to local and foreign
experts, that will help in the correction of said problems. (English fluency is a must
11. Liaises with other departments to ensure that the required information is available when
needed and customer requests are dealt with in a timely manner
12. Stays in regular contact with different customers across India to look after the existing
Annual Maintenance contracts that Zetatek has with different customers.
13. Creation of technical reports and documentation as required for Defence/ Military/
14. Must be willing to travel to different locations across India to work on the systems deployed
at various locations. Will be part of the service support team that deals with high Precision,
high technology systems across India.
15. Basic understanding of software structures and coding languages.
Eligible Degrees: B.Tech / B.E.
Eligible Branches / Streams
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
1. Hands-on experience working with basic electronic components and software.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills
3. Good technical aptitude and knowledge.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Round
- Final Round
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Venue Location For The Drive
Indore Institute of Science & Technology, Rau – Pithampur Road, Opposite Indian Institute of Management, Rau, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Last Registration Date: 30 March, 2019
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates