Job Profile: Software Development Engineer – Server / Backend
Work Location: MUMBAI
Job Area- BANKING – ENGINEERING
Job Type: FULL-TIME
- Building highly-scalable and secure payments platform
- Primary owners of one or more components of the platform and will drive innovation in your area of ownership
- Working with various product teams gathering requirements and adding capabilities
- Working with some of the smartest people in the industry and will have ample opportunity to learn and grow
- Using cutting-edge cryptography to secure payments beyond industry standards.
- Deriving actionable insights by mining TBs of data.
- Building low-level infrastructure that aims to push the boundaries of network performance.
- Participating actively in recruitment and nurturing of engineers as awesome as you
- Review and influence new evolving design, architecture, standards and methods with stability, maintainability and scale in mind
- Identify patterns and provide solutions to class of problems
- Research, evaluate and socialize new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize and handle dependencies with minimal oversight
Who should apply?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering (computer science, information systems) with 1+ years of experience building enterprise systems
- Worked on one or more large scale java applications
- Good understanding of nuances of distributed systems, scalability, and availability
- Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases and transactions
- Shrewd focus on latency and throughput of services
- In-depth understanding of concurrency, synchronization, NIO, memory allocation and GC
- Experience with IaaS clouds like AWS/Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack etc.
- Experience in working with Message Brokers and Application Containers
- Great ability to mentor and train other team members
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here