Zensar Virtual Off Campus Drive:
Zensar is a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital Transformation journey. A technology partner of choice, backed by a strong track record of innovation; credible investment in Digital Solutions; and unwavering commitment to client success. Zensar’s comprehensive range of digital and technology services and solutions enables its clients achieve new thresholds of business performance. Zensar, with its experience in delivering excellence and superior client satisfaction through myriad technology solutions, is uniquely positioned to help its clients surpass challenges they face running their existing business most efficiently, helping in their legacy transformation, and planning for business expansion and growth through innovative and digital ways.
Job Role: Project Trainee
Company Name: Zensar
Degre Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
- BE/B. Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA pass out in the Year 2019 & 2020, can only apply
- An applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% throughout academics SSC, HSC/Diploma and BE/BTech/MCA and an aggregate of 60% in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared
- No Live Backlogs at the time of appearing for the Online Assessment
Job Description: We are inviting graduates from 2019 & 2020 batch to explore career opportunities with us.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High-Quality Programming Skills
- Good knowledge of emerging technologies
- Excellent logical and analytical thinking skills
- As we cater to Global Clients that may operate on 24 X 7 basis, associates may be required to work at Nonstandard hours
- Flexible to work on any Skill, Technology, Domain, Job Profile as per Business requirements
- Work Location – Work from anywhere (Pan India) or Zensar or Zensar’s client location as per Business requirements
- Online Assessment (Technical / Programming, Aptitude & English Language) followed by Technical and HR Interview
- Final selected candidates are expected to join us on 21st December 2020
- Interested and suitable candidates apply online for Zensar Virtual Off Campus Drive by clicking the ‘Register Now’ button. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email invite for further process
Apply Before the link Expires for Zensar Virtual Off Campus Drive.