About this Opportunity: Zensar is conducting an Off Campus Recruitment Drive for (Certified Software Testing Freshers at Hyderabad location, Certified SFDC Freshers at Bangalore, Certified Java Freshers at Bangalore & Pune location, Certified Oracle Apps Freshers at Pune location and Certified Magento Freshers at Hyderabad location ) for MCA / BE / B TECH graduates in the field of Computer Science / Information Technology.
We are inviting graduates from the 2017 and 2018 batch to explore exciting opportunities in one of the fastest growing IT organizations of the world.
Job Profile: Software Developer/Software Tester
Degree Needed: MCA / BE / B TECH
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch:2017 and 2018 Batch
Work Location: Across India
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the following Skills:
1. Certified Software Testing Freshers at Hyderabad location
2. Certified SFDC Freshers at Bangalore location
3. Certified Java Freshers at Bangalore & Pune location
4. Certified Oracle Apps Freshers at Pune location
5. Certified Magento Freshers at Hyderabad location
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have completed their course/graduated in the year 2017 and 2018
- Academic Criteria (MCA / BE / B TECH – Computer Science / Information Technology)
- Minimum 60 % of aggregate marks throughout their academic career (10th, 12th, Engineering/Graduation, MCA)
- All Academic courses should have been completed with no live back-logs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open to work in 24*7 shifts
- Open to work across any technology stacks
- Work Locations – Zensar or Zensar’s client location
- Date of Interview will be shared via email (for shortlisted candidates only)
Candidates need to Sign-up and complete the registration process. | Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will receive an invite via Email or SMS. | Venue, date and time will be confirmed directly with the short-listed candidates.
Selection Process:- Online Java Technical Test > Communication Assessment > Technical Interview > HR Interview