Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About The Company: Zenoti is an easy to use web-based software for service industries including spas, salons, medical spas, cosmetology clinics, fitness centers, slimming centers and more. Zenoti is comprehensive, with capabilities including point of sale (billing), appointment book, inventory, employee management, marketing, customer loyalty, reporting and a complete mobile solution. It’s everything you need to streamline and grow your business. As a cloud based solution provider, we offer the latest in innovations, our customers pay only a low monthly fee, and we take care of most of their IT needs – so our customers can focus on their business.
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful – all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and win stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We’re cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential – with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. Since we started, we’ve achieved 200% YOY growth. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Years
Salary Details: INR 4 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation Period: 3 months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– Design, architect, develop and maintain components of Zenoti
– Collaborate with a team of product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers to define, design and deploy new features and functionality
– Build software that ensures the best possible usability, performance, quality and responsiveness of features
– Learn to scale your features to handle 2x to 4x growth every year and manage code that has to deal with millions of records and terabytes of data
– Release new features into production every month and get real feedback from thousands of customers to refine your designs.
– 0-2 years’ experience of .NET/IIS development experience with C#
– Experience / Knowledge in Visual Studio .NET, C# (ASP. NET Web Forms, MVC, WCF, Windows Services)
– Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
– Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, startup environment
– Written Test
– Technical Interviews
Apply Before the link Expires. Steps to Apply-
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here