About Company: A young IT consulting and software development company primarily focusing to serve the technology needs of Japanese customers.
Company Name: Zenitus Technologies
Job Profile: Trainee Programmer (Walk-in)
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: We are looking for talented graduates who are interested to learn Japanese language and to work in a creative and innovative environment.
Job Role: As a trainee Programmer you will be going through an intense Japanese language and technical training for 6 months. On job training for another 6 months to 1 year. Based on individual performance and business needs you will be assigned for projects in Japan for Long term.
• An Engineering degree or MSC from a recognized university (only 2019/2020 pass out). In Computing or Information Systems would be an advantage.
• Willingness to learn new language (Japanese language) and an interest in technology.
• Basic knowledge or skills in programming languages would be an advantage.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills with communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willing for a long term commitment with the company.
Salary: Competitive salary during and after training period.
Walk-in for Aptitude Test and face to face interview:
23, 24, 25 of February 2021 between 10 am and 12pm (There is no online interview available and hence we request you to attend in person).
Walk In Location:
K3, 3rd Floor, Block 5, Vishranthi Sabari Mondrian,
Wipro Street, Sholinganallur, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu – 600119.