Zenitus Technologies Off Campus Details:
About Company: A young IT consulting and software development company primarily focusing to serve the technology needs of Japanese customers.
Company Name: Zenitus Technologies
Job Profile: Trainee Programmer (Walk-in)
Salary: 10,000 per month during training period and competitive salary after that.
Total available positions: 3
Job Description: We are looking for talented graduates who are interested to learn Japanese language and to work with us to support Japanese customers with Technology.
As a trainee Programmer you will be going through an intense Japanese language and technology training for first few months. After training you will be working with us on various projects in Chennai/Tokyo.
Qualification required for Zenitus Technologies Off Campus:
• An Engineering degree or MSC from a recognized university (only 2019/2020 pass out). In Computing or Information Systems would be an advantage.
• Willingness to learn new language (Japanese language) and an interest in technology.
• Basic knowledge or skills in programming languages would be an advantage.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills with communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willing for a long term commitment with the company.
• Candidates with backlog or waiting for results please do not apply.
• Candidates who have already attended interview please do not apply.
How to Apply?
There is no online interview available and hence we request you to attend in person
Walk-in for Aptitude Test and face to face interview:
- 12, 15, 16, 17 of March 2021 between 10 am and 12pm
- Location: K3, 3rd Floor, Block 5, Vishranthi Sabari Mondrian, Wipro Street, Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600119.