Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Zebra Technologies Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Zebra: Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) empowers the front line in retail/ecommerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare, public sector and other industries to achieve a performance edge.
Company Name: Zebra Technologies
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
- A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role – shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
- Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
- It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference – because together, we’ve only just begun.
- Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
- Active involvement in low to medium level technical design, coding, unit and integration testing, debugging and Product documentation.
- Chip in across the entire software product life cycle – concept, design, build, test, deploy and support.
- Ensure consistency to organizational development standards, procedures, and design/coding practices.
- Collaborate with other developers with design issues identified during programming and test phases.
- Assist in creating new development standards, coding technique and procedures. Also carries out these standards.
- Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field, or the equivalent of education from BITS / IIT’s / NIT’s/Reputed colleges.
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Good knowledge in the following technologies.
- Core Java
- Web Services
- HTML/ HTML5
- CSS / CSS3
- Understanding and Writing SQL Queries.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Must be flexible and able to “think creatively”.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Ability to implement and follow programming standards.
- Strong knowledge of system development life cycle methodology.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
Apply Before the link Expires for Zebra Technologies Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.