Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Zebra Technologies Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Zebra Technologies Corporation is an American company that manufactures and sells marking, tracking and computer printing technologies.
Official Website: www.zebra.com
Job Profile: Automation Test Engineer
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Develops and executes experiments and performance tests to assess reliability of Zebra’s devices/solutions.
- Learns standard and specialized testing methods appropriate for use at various stages of the design and development process. Build familiarity and understanding of product and product cost drivers in area of expertise and of other subsystem operation.
- learns with standard and specialized engineering tools
- Perform testing following established test plans and procedures. Makes decisions independently for new test procedures. Completes and reports results of tests per project timelines. Performs simple root cause analysis with support from within department and/or from Engineering
- Develops proficient knowledge of software development life cycle, and process.
- May present test results to project team, in department management or small groups of other stakeholders usually limited to Senior manager and below
– Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in computer/electronics/electrical engineering
– Preferred Work Experience (years): 0-2 years
– Key Skills and Competencies: Proficient with computers and experienced with known software tools. Shows interest and ability to design and execute test cases.
– Effective oral and written communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply