Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Zebra Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Zebra empowers those on the front line in retail, health care, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and other industries to achieve a performance edge — an edge that translates to delighted customers, good patient outcomes and superior business results.
As the pioneer at the edge of the enterprise, our products, software, services, analytics and solutions are used to intelligently connect your people, assets and data. With decades of industry experience, we design with front-line users and workplaces in mind, providing the best-action guidance needed to optimize in-motion operations and make business-critical decisions.
Job Profile: Software Engineer, I
Work Location: IN-Bangalore
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job ID: 97188
Job Function: Engineering
At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we’ve only begun to define the edge of what’s possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
Build your edge. Build what’s next.
Extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the frontline.
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
- Establishes requirements for less complex design projects
- Works on Completing all phases of Software engineering design projects
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results
- Works with latest technologies and new approaches
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
- Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field, or the equivalent of education from BITS / IIT’s / NIT’s/Reputed colleges.
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Good knowledge in the following technologies.
- Core Java
- Web Services
- HTML/ HTML5
- CSS / CSS3
- Understanding and Writing SQL Queries.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Must be flexible and able to “think creatively”.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Ability to implement and follow programming standards.
- Strong knowledge of system development life cycle methodology.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply