About Yolo Bus
Founded in 2019, Yolo Bus aims to help Indian travellers escape the tedious, unsafe, unhygienic and untimely bus travelling experience they have been facing for decades.
At Yolo Bus, we have focussed our collective young energies to resolve the common issues of Indian bus travellers and provide them with safe and secure bus service which doesn’t compromise on comfort and punctuality. Our buses have premium AC coaches that offer host of appealing facilities like dedicated bus captains, clean washrooms, blazing Wi-Fi, hygienic food and beverages, USB charging points, welcome kits, offline infotainment and 24*7 customer support.
Job Profile: Data Scientist
Company Name: Yolo Bus
Work Location: Gurgaon
Skills Needed: Machine Learning/Neural Networks
Function: Software Engineering → Big Data / DWH / ETL
- Manage the creation, deployment, and maturity of data governance processes and technology including master data, metadata, and data quality initiatives
- Identify opportunities to ensure transparent, high-quality data across sources and platforms
- Review, clean and add business records and formatting rules to every taxonomy/hierarchy in the product database in support of long-term data governance.
- Develop processes and tools for data cleansing, de-duplicating, and other data preparation, standardization, and transformation
- Collaborate with various teams to standardize data and ensure adherence to data ingestion and governance standards
- Conduct root cause analysis and proposed improvement solutions
- Leverage subject matter expertise to ensure data products are understood by the business users This position requires a proficient level of experienced analytical and programming capabilities, defining requirements, developing and/or maintaining computer applications/systems, and ability to meet business needs within deadlines.
- Works to develop analytical/ data mining/ machine learning models using Python, R and other tools
- Gather, evaluate and document requirements, ability to build an algorithm (statistical/ data mining/ machine learning) based on requirements and specifications provided
- Works with data and is able conceptualize and improvise analytical solutions to problems
- Ability to deploy analytical algorithms within a larger business application
- Ability to visualize data and results of data analysis & analytical models
- Create model documentation as per client/ regulatory standards
- Qualifications & Competencies Required
- 1+ years of total relevant experience
- Degree in a quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Economics, Physics, and/ or Engineering, MBA)
- Ability to work with business and technology teams to build and deploy an analytical solution as per needs
- Ability to multi-task, solve problems and think strategically
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with statistical analysis using R and Python. Experience with Spark and ML as plus
- Good experience in data discovery, exploration and algorithm development
- Experience with working on large data sets and developing scalable algorithms
- Hands-on experience of machine learning and data mining algorithms such as decision trees, classifiers, text mining/ NLP, clustering, and regression
- Exp in SAS, SPSS, or scripting languages such as Java a plus
- Knowledge of Hadoop and other distributed computing platforms
- Broad knowledge of data mining, NLP algorithms, machine learning algorithms and other techniques technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their updated resume to following Email Id- [email protected] with Job Profile in Subject.