Yodlee Hiring For Associate Software Engineer Position: Yodlee is an American software company that develops an account aggregation service that allows users to see their credit card, bank, investment, email, travel reward aYodlee Hiring For Associate Software Engineer Positionccounts, etc. on one screen.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Degree Needed: BE/MCA
Exp Needed: 1-2 Years
Job Description: Yodlee India is looking for passionate and experienced engineers to join their exciting Professional Services team at their India BLR office.
Education Required: BE/MCA or equivalent with formal computer education, strong academics and good analytical skills
Experience Required: 1-2 years experience in quality engineering processes preferably in a product development organization
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Have good grip/understand on end to end flow on working projects
- Have good Understand on the entire QA life cycle
- Have good command on SQL commands, Linux OS
- Have Good hands-on experience in Web-based application
- Have Good hands-on experience in mobile and tablet testing
- Capture test results and reports them appropriately
- Experience with any bug tracking tool like Bugzilla/Jira is preferable
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Problem-solving skills with an ability to research, analyse and find solutions independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work closely with teammates, product management and engineering team members.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here