Yiron Technologies Off Campus Details:
About The Company:
Yiron Technologies is an IT Products, Services and Consulting company having offices in Pune and Chandigarh. It started in 2015, providing IT services to a large travel company based in the Middle East and Africa. Through hard work and diligence, it has now grown into a company with over 100 associates with a set of IT products, services and consulting offerings, available to customers globally.
Job Location: Chandigarh
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2019-20
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
Job Description for Yiron Technologies Off Campus:
– Work on the assigned Java Development tasks from scratch in Development project or in bug fixes as a part of Maintenance projects as applicable.
– Document the technical designs using flow charts, UML, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams, database schemas and Wireframes.
– Write Optimum Java/J2EE Code as per the Industry best practices and adhering to company’s code standards.
– Perform the Self Unit Testing of coded components and also write automation scripts to test the functionalities wherever needed.
– Coordinate with external teams within the company or from client side to discuss and resolve issues related to pending clarifications during the duration of tasks.
– Work closely with Team Leads and Project Managers to ensure the successful, good quality and timely deliveries.
Skill Set Required:
– Experience in Java/J2EE Web Applications development including Java/J2EE, Spring (Mandatory), JDBC, MVC, Servlets, JSPs,
– HTML5/CSS3/JQuery and Java IDEs like Eclipse or Net beans.
– Hands-on knowledge of a relational databases such as MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server etc.
– Having knowledge of other latest frameworks and technologies like JSF, Struts, ZK, ZUL, J2EE
– Web Services, Micro Services JSON, Android etc will be a plus and will be given weightage.
– Should have strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent aptitude.
– Should be able work in a team as member and lead at times.
– A Bachelor’s degree preferably a BE/BTech-CSE or MCA or equivalent with through-out first division.
– Must have excellent analytical skills, presentations skills and communication skills.
– Must have consistently good academic records and consistency in educational/work background.
– Preference will be given to candidates with Relevant Technology Certifications.
– Virtual training – No
Interview Process for Yiron Technologies Off Campus:
– Written Java Test (online)
– Final Technical Interview
– HR Round
Apply Before the link Expires for Yiron Technologies Off Campus