About the Company: YES BANK, India’s forth largest private sector Bank with a pan India presence across all 29 states and 7 Union Territories of India, headquartered in the Lower Parel Innovation District (LPID) of Mumbai, is the outcome of the professional & entrepreneurial commitment of its Founder Rana Kapoor and its top management team, to establish a high quality, customer centric, service driven, private Indian Bank catering to the future businesses of India. YES BANK has adopted international best practices, the highest standards of service quality and operational excellence, and offers comprehensive banking and financial solutions to all its valued customers.
Official Website: www.yes.com
Job Profile: Trainee
Desired Candidate Profile: MBA/PGMBA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Mumbai
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click to download Core java interview questions - More Than 1000+ Questions
- Driving client acquisition through Branch Channel
- Manage and analyze the portfolio quality.
- Analyze and track competition to take proactive steps to counter them.
- Providing trainings to acquisition channels
- Innovating various new channels of acquiring NRI customers.
- Ensuring profitability of each NRI product vis a vis product wise cost management.
- Ensuring effective/ active customer engagement program from a Branch perspective.
- Driving deepening campaigns at Branches.
Risk Management: Suggest documentation to process team standards keeping in mind legal frameworks covering Customer Declarations, Delegation Matrices and Exception Management
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here