About the Company: YASH Technologies, Inc., a leading enterprise business and technology solutions partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking Trainees, who thrive on challenge and desire to make a real difference. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a quality-oriented, fast-paced, team environment.
Job Profile: Trainee Programmer – UI Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: YASH is looking for smart professionals who want to make a career in UI. The applicants must be familiar with a limited number of programming languages.To begin with, the base location at the time of training would be Pune; however the candidate should be flexible to work at any of our office location of wherever YASH has its projects.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 60 % marks throughout in academics.
- Applicants from Computer Science, IT and Electronic & Communication are eligible to appear in this drive.
- Familiar with a limited number of programming languages.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs.
- Good understanding of coding and data structure principles, and application of coding standards.
- Capable of working with limited supervision.
- Affable, credible and can communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Good team player.
- Quality focused.
- Flexible, “can do” attitude.
- Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
- Proactive and responsible in areas of expertise.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates