Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
YASH Technologies Off Campus Details:
About Company: YASH Technologies is a global technology service and outsourcing provider that is committed to helping customers align technology innovation with business strategy. With a reach across six continents, YASH a leading global professional services company provides a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, automation & operations.
Company Name: Yash Technologies
Job Profile: Trainee Programmer Job
Job Requisition Id: 32186
Job Category: Digital
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, IN
Job Description: We are looking forward to hire Software Professionals at Trainee level, who thrive on challenges and desire to make a real difference in the business world.
With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
You are required to have skills in the following areas :
- Selected candidates would get training and the opportunity to work on live projects in Salesforce
- Exposure on Salesforce application, cloud development using Apex and lightning.
- Should have knowledge in web front-end technologies & frameworks
- Good understanding of coding and data structure principles and application of coding standards(Java, OOPs).
- Minimum 60 % marks throughout in academics.
- Applicants from Computer Science, IT are eligible.
- Familiar with a limited number of programming languages.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs
- Capable of working with limited supervision.
- Affable, credible, and can communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Good team player.
- Quality focused.
- Flexible, “can do” attitude.
- Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
- Proactive and responsible in areas of expertise.
Apply Before the link Expires for YASH Technologies Off Campus.