About the Company: YASH Technologies is a global technology services and outsourcing provider that is committed to helping customers align technology innovation with business strategy. With reach across six continents, YASH a leading global professional services company provides a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, automation & operations.
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2016/2017 & 2018
Exp Needed Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: YASH Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) team is looking for young professionals with strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills. A prior training/certification in Infrastructure related skills like Windows / Cisco (CCNA) / Linux / O365 / Database / SolarWinds is required.
You are required to have skills in following areas:
- Must have completed B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech in or after year 2016, 2017 & 2018 with minimum 65% Marks.
- Must have completed training / certification in Windows / Cisco (CCNA) / Linux / O365 / Database / SolarWinds.
- Should have good knowledge in Windows / Cisco networking (Routing & Switching) / Linux / Database.
- Trained resources in Windows / Cisco / Database / Linux / O365 technology are preferred for these positions.
- Should have strong Aptitude and Data Interpretation skills
- Should have Good Communication skills
- Should be flexible to work/relocate to any location within and outside India for project assignments.
Apply Before the link Expires,
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons