About the Company: YASH Technologies is a global technology services and outsourcing provider that is committed to helping customers align technology innovation with business strategy. With reach across six continents, YASH a leading global professional services company provides a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, automation & operations.
Job Profile: Trainee Programmer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: PuneGet a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: YASH team is looking for a Java professional with good architectural/design background, and hands-on development experience using Java, J2EE languages in Windows/Unix environments. The Successful candidate should be graduate in BE / BTech stream with 65% overall score in primary, senior secondary and engineering.
You are required to have skills in following areas:
- Should have of strong programming experience with Java, J2EE, C/C++ languages .
- Strong Problem solving skills and debugging skills
- The shortlisted candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills. Should have an ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts within the team, and is able to work individually or as part of a team to achieve project goals.
- Strong Relational DB experience Sybase, Oracle or MSSQL (MSSQL will be a plus & SQL for writing queries & stored procedures .
- Working experience with J2EE application servers (WebSphere 6.1 or tomcat will be a plus)
- Should have good understanding of application development life cycle and worked in application support area handling the production outage situations demanding quicker issue fix & turn around
- Good understanding of Object Oriented & component based software development and experience using design patterns
- Working experience with performance improvements of java based client & server side applications
- Good communication & problem solving skills
- Quick Learner and ability to jump into an existing code base and understand the code quickly and make enhancements as business demands change
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now