About the Company: YASH Technologies, a leading Global IT Services provider is looking for a Resource Management professional who has extensive experience in Resource Management, Order Fulfilment, and Bench Management. The primary responsibility of the Executive will be to coordinate and assist the Resource Manager in resourcing for all potential and assigned projects.
This position is for the applicant who thrives on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the world of business. You will work directly with the Operations/ Delivery leads, Recruitment, and HR to facilitate appropriate staffing and ensure timely delivery.
Job Profile: Trainee Programmer Job
Company Name: YASH Technologies
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Company Location: Indore, IN
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
What you should have?
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Assertive conflict-resolution and problem – solving skills.
- Clear and concise communication in both written and verbal form.
- Highly detail-oriented and able to work autonomously.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups
What you will do?
- Responsible for all resource fulfillment through Bench employees or Internal project employees.
- Work with the Hiring team to fill the requirement if no internal resource is available.
- Schedule weekly calls with Leaders and update the status of the open requirements.
- Publish periodical data of Internal and External fulfillment.
- Maintain the bench employee’s tracker and their resumes
- Ensure all the employees on the bench are regular to office
- Act on Bench employees as and when required per company policy
- Upskilling of bench resources by getting training completed by Bench employees
- Resolve all issues/concerns raised by bench employees
- Take care of new employees’ induction.
- Maintain new hire data (skills/previous Exp./Resumes ETC).
- Ensure all classroom/online training is completed by the new employees.
- Provide all required access(system/logistics).
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off