About the Company: YASH Technologies is a global technology services and outsourcing provider that is committed to helping customers align technology innovation with business strategy. With reach across six continents, YASH a leading global professional services company provides a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, automation & operations.
Job Title: Trainee Programmer Job
Job Requisition Id: 13647
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech+MBA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: YASH Technologies, a leading enterprise business and technology solution partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking Management Trainee, who thrives on challenge and desires to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
You are required to have skills in the following areas :
- Must be a postgraduate in management with bachelors in technology.
- Basic understanding of technology & logical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Soft & Interpersonal skills with a passion for learning and developing.
- Primary responsibility is to coordinate and place resources to the appropriate resource manager for all potential and assigned projects.
- Future work of actions will include work directly with Technical/ Delivery leads, Recruitment and HR to facilitate appropriate staffing across the Company based on aggregate understanding of project requirements.
- Clear and concise communication in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Ability to be diplomatic when necessary in order to drive the business forward or obtain results
- Must be a street smart go-getter to get things & execute as desired.
- Responsible for all resource fulfillment through Bench employees or Internal project employees
- Work with the Hiring team to fill the requirement if no internal resource is available
- Schedule weekly calls with Leaders and update the status on the open requirements
- Publish periodical data of Internal and External fulfillment
- Maintain the bench employees tracker and their resumes
- Ensure all the employees on the bench are regular to office
- Take action on Bench employees as and when required per company policy
- Upskilling of bench resources by getting training completed by Bench employees
- Resolve all issues/concerns raised by bench employees.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates