Yardi Software Off-Campus Hiring: Yardi is dedicated to the design, development, and support of real estate investment management and property management software. We offer full business solutions for every real estate market, including multifamily, single-family, affordable, public, senior and military housing as well as office, industrial, and retail market segments. Yardi has the highest commitment to quality, innovation, responsiveness, and customer focus. With over 40 offices and 6,500 employees worldwide, Yardi is positioned to help you effectively manage your portfolio more efficiently and competitively.
Company Name: Yardi Software India Private Limited
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Pune, India
Qualification- BE (Computer Science / IT) / MCA
Passing Year – 2019
Joining Time – Immediate
Job Location – Senapati Bapat Road Office, Pune
Role – SQL Application Support
Job Description for Yardi Software Off-Campus Hiring:
– Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills. Ready to work in SQL application support
– Design, Develop and Maintain Custom solutions specific to Client requirements
– Communicate and provide technical consultancy to Yardi Functional Consultants and Clients.
– Should be able to learn and use Corporate approved Reporting and Development tools like SSRS, Crystal Report Writer, Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat and in-house developed Reporting tools
– Uses corporate-approved sourced control applications (e.g., Microsoft Team Foundations) to maintain code changes
– Writing complex SQL scripts required for Reporting purpose
– Should be able to use various Performance measurement tools and be aware of different optimization tools
– Should follow corporate processes with respect to deliverables
– Performs and initiates unit testing of enhancements with the internal groups to ensure accuracy, integrity, interoperability and completeness to achieve desired results
– Expands technical and industry expertise
– Adheres to department policies, procedures and standards in the development and implementation of software
Skills Required for Yardi Software Off-Campus Hiring:
– Result and target-oriented
– Good communication and presentation skills.
– Should be self-motivated and also motivate the team.
– Flexibility and adaptability to changes in the external environment and management requirements.
Apply Before the link Expires for Yardi Software Off-Campus Hiring.