Yamaha Motor Solutions Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan. We specialize in providing a wide gamut of IT services to our clients worldwide with utmost quality, lower costs and timely delivery. Our constant endeavor is to help our clients to reduce the total cost of IT operations significantly while utilizing the vast skilled IT resources available in India with an onsite / off-shore delivery model.
Eligibility Criteria for Yamaha Motor Solutions Off Campus Drive:
- 2020/21 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/EC)/MCA
- Good academic record (8 GPA or 80% throughout)
- Good pH score
Job Description for Yamaha Motor Solutions Off Campus Drive:
- Trainee (GET) is responsible for providing support and working under the direction of a superior by providing services related to software programming tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
- The major duties will revolve around working and assisting in the contribution and enhancement of projects.
- Trainee (GET) require to work with a team to design, develop, implement and execute programs in a view to providing quality assurance of the projects.
- He/she has to have innovative design strategies and plans in an endeavor to develop high-quality project deliveries.
- Require to keep updated by learning the languages, which will enhance the performance of the business of the company with a positive approach.
What you will do:
- You’ll be paired with a 1:1 mentor, receive support from your manager and have access to the entire YMSLI employee community to ensure your success.
- You’ll hit the ground running—most interns ship code or contribute to real-world projects in their first six months.
- As a key member of a versatile team, you will work on a specific project critical to YMSLI’s needs. We need our engineers to be versatile, and enthusiastic in addressing new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- You will design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions as you grow and evolve during your tenure with the company.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real world problems.
- We’ll help you have fun outside of work with events, community connection and networking events with YMSLI leaders and other activities.
Perks & Benefits:
- Healthcare & Health Awareness Sessions
- Rewards & Recognition
- Maternity leave & Paternity Leave
- Discount on Product & Services
- Sports Tournament
- Subsidized Food & Drinks
- Loyalty Awards
- Gifts (birthday, Diwali) & Celebrations
- Professional Certifications
- Japanese Language Training
- Opportunity for CSR & Go Green Initiative
- One to one interaction session with MD
- Onsite Opportunity
- Work on emerging technologies at Innovation Lab
- Fixed Salary, No Variables- Incentive & Bonus (as Organization financial performance)
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit for at least a period of 24 months tenure should only apply.
Apply before the link Expires for Yamaha Motor Solutions Off Campus Drive