Yahoo Off Campus | Yahoo Recruitment | Yahoo Customer Care Associate | B.E/B.Tech Jobs | Yahoo Jobs | Yahoo Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |April 2017
About the Job:The Yahoo Customer Experience team is dedicated to inspiring and delighting users, advertisers, partners and fellow Yahoos around the world through experiences that champion the Yahoo brand, products and content. We inform, develop and execute campaigns, events, partnerships and premium support for our audiences, in close collaboration with our business partners and in support of Yahoo’s business strategy.
The North America Operations team is responsible for providing world-class service to Yahoo Customers by resolving customer inquiries through multiple contact channels, including phone, chat and email. We are hiring so that we are able to successfully address and resolve customer inquiries to ensure first contact resolution.
Job Profile: Customer Care Associate
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Job Location :Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline required with minimum of 3.5 GPA / 65% marks.
- 0-6 months of success customer service or internet experience.
- Must have flexibility to work Monday thru Sunday in shifts.
- World-class customer service focus and interpersonal skills with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical problems in “customer friendly” language
- Consistent record of outstanding quality assurance scores
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to work in a high paced, nimble, and fluid work environment
- Demonstrate superior troubleshooting skills with hardware and software applications in a PC/Mac environment, ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve customer problems
- A working understanding of e-commerce principles and support elements
- Solid decision making skills
- Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with internal and external business partners
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
To Apply: Click here