About the Company: XOME is headquartered in Lewisville, Texas and was founded in 2012 an indirectly held, wholly owned subsidiary of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings, Inc., a leading provider of residential mortgage services. XOME is a leading provider of technology and data-enhanced solutions to consumers, real estate agents and companies engaged in the origination and/or servicing of mortgage loans. XOME intends to transform the home buying experience through the utilization of a next generation real estate exchange and the delivery of quality residential real estate services. XOME’s real estate exchange includes an online auction site, HomeSearch.com, and a suite of online marketing, data, analytics and transaction management services that facilitate the efficient exchange of homes over an internet-based real estate marketplace.
JOB DESCRIPTION: To carry out process transactions (data) based on client guidelines, to help achieve in part or whole resolution as required by the end customer within SLAs specified by the organization.
Process: US Mortgage Process
Position: Process Associate – Trainee
Company: Xome(Parent Company – Nationstar)
Work Location: DLF IT Park
Who can apply for this position?
- 0 – 1 year experience in BPO
- 2016/17 graduates only
- No backlogs/arrears
- Immediate joiners only
- Good communication skills
- Interested to work in night shift
- Cab facility will be provided
Group Discussion (Checking the communication & confidence level), Online test (BPAT – 45 minutes) Technical Interview (communication, education details, thought process etc), HR Interview (Communication, flexibility to work in shifts, Compensation discussion, joining details, attitude, career aspirations etc)
- Follow instructions, ability to learn and adapt quickly and deliver desired outcome
- Open to feedback and ability to work in a team environment
- Customer first focus with an eye for detail
- Need to deliver consistent results around productivity and quality following client specific guidelines, as per client SLAs & process workflow
- Excellent skills with to and fro correspondence and documentation with explanation of delay in case of any
- Must be flexible and highly receptive to change as mortgage servicing guidelines are updated frequently
- Strict compliance to process workflow as specified by the client
- Complete all mandatory training requirements in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities for process / Customer service improvement and communicate it to the leadership
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates