About the Company: XOME is headquartered in Lewisville, Texas and was founded in 2012 an indirectly held, wholly owned subsidiary of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings, Inc., a leading provider of residential mortgage services. XOME is a leading provider of technology and data-enhanced solutions to consumers, real estate agents and companies engaged in the origination and/or servicing of mortgage loans. XOME intends to transform the home buying experience through the utilization of a next generation real estate exchange and the delivery of quality residential real estate services. XOME’s real estate exchange includes an online auction site, HomeSearch.com, and a suite of online marketing, data, analytics and transaction management services that facilitate the efficient exchange of homes over an internet-based real estate marketplace.
JOB DESCRIPTION: To carry out process transactions (data) based on client guidelines, to help achieve in part or whole resolution as required by the end customer within SLAs specified by the organization.
Process: US Mortgage Process
Position: Process Associate – Trainee
Company: Xome(Parent Company – Nationstar)
Work Location: DLF IT Park
Who can apply for this position?
- 0 – 1 year experience in BPO
- 2016/17 graduates only
- No backlogs/arrears
- Immediate joiners only
- Good communication skills
- Interested to work in night shift
- Cab facility will be provided
Group Discussion (Checking the communication & confidence level), Online test (BPAT – 45 minutes) Technical Interview (communication, education details, thought process etc), HR Interview (Communication, flexibility to work in shifts, Compensation discussion, joining details, attitude, career aspirations etc)
- Follow instructions, ability to learn and adapt quickly and deliver desired outcome
- Open to feedback and ability to work in a team environment
- Customer first focus with an eye for detail
- Need to deliver consistent results around productivity and quality following client specific guidelines, as per client SLAs & process workflow
- Excellent skills with to and fro correspondence and documentation with explanation of delay in case of any
- Must be flexible and highly receptive to change as mortgage servicing guidelines are updated frequently
- Strict compliance to process workflow as specified by the client
- Complete all mandatory training requirements in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities for process / Customer service improvement and communicate it to the leadership
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here