About XL Health: We’re pleased to share that XL Health is now a UnitedHealthcare company. Since 1997, XL Health has provided innovative chronic care solutions for Medicare beneficiaries and providers that encourage management of chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart failure.
UnitedHealthcare is dedicated to helping people nationwide live healthier lives by simplifying the health care experience, meeting consumer health and wellness needs, and sustaining trusted relationships with care providers. UnitedHealthcare is the nation’s largest health insurer, serving nearly one in five Medicare beneficiaries and more than 38 million people across the country.
About Care Improvement Plus
Care Improvement Plus has built a reputation as a unique Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan, providing specialized benefits and services for Medicare beneficiaries with conditions such as chronic lung disorders, diabetes and/or heart failure. Care Improvement Plus is now a part of UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions. Find out more about Care Improvement Plus.
Profile Offered: Software Engineer Trainee
Salary: CTC 3.4 LPA
Job/Interview Location: Bangalore
- Post-graduation course’s eligible to apply: M tech, MCA, Msc (Computer science)
- Graduation Course’s : B tech ( All streams) , BCA, BSC (Computer Science)
- 55% score in the above mentioned course’s
Experience : Fresher
Job Description :
- Good Knowledge on Basic of Computer Language .
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Step-1- Click Here
Apply Step-2-Click Here