About the Company: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd. was established in 2002 and incorporated in 2005, with its wholly owned office located in Navi Mumbai. We are a privately held corporation providing IT, audit and quality control outsourcing solutions to a defined clientele in the US mortgage industry.
Being a technology savvy organization, we have helped clients to develop integrated technology platform to bring the best of the mortgage solutions. Our experience in financial services and the mortgage banking industry, with a blend of technology and our focus on providing the highest quality financial services to our clients in US from our operation centers in India; enables us to provide the most efficient and cost effective services to our customers.
Job Profile: IT Help Desk (Network Administrator)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-5 years
CTC: Rs 3.25 to 8.0 LPA
Work Location: Navi Mumbai
- Providing technical and diagnostic support for all hardware/software problems.
- Maintaining overall ownership of users issue & service ensuring resolution within agreed service levels.
- Managing the help-desk system by recording appropriate information for fault incident and resolving the fault from a remote location or by accessing the users desktop.
- Managing service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, etc.
- Supporting the following technologies: Microsoft Office 2007 products Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows 7/8, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers, NICs, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
- Troubleshooting network related issues.
- Troubleshooting login and domain related issues.
- Troubleshooting operating system and general software related issues.
- Recording escalations from employees and notify the IT head on any operational escalations and complaints.
- Resolving the queries in accordance with help-desk escalation process.
- Mandatory knowledge on N+ (Network Support) and A+ (Basic Computer).
- Should have experience in TCP/IP and general networking.
- MCSE & CCNA certification will be preferred.
- Knowledge of multiple desktop programs, configuration and debugging techniques.
- Strong communication skills effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to exercise judgement within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Must be self-managed, responsive and dedicated to customer support.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Job Shift: Night
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computers/ Electronics/ Telecommunication.
- B.E in any other stream can apply if the candidate has relevant work experience.
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
- Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate and it may vary based on experience and skill set.
- We are known as one of the best pay masters in the industry.
Timings: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
(Late entrants would not be entertained)
Please find the recruitment centers below for walk in:
- Navi Mumbai
Take your future into your own hands with thousands of online courses as low as ₹450 each — it could just be the best investment of your life. Click Here to know more
Navi Mumbai Recruitment Center:
Unit no. 118(1st Floor),
Building No. A-1, Sector 1,
Millennium Business Park,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai – 400 710
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.