About the Company: Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies – from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx’s core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore’s Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Company Name: XILINX
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Degree Needed: BS / MS
Job Profile: Software Engineers
Exp Needed: Hyderabad
- Looking for highly motivated and self-driven engineer to be part of the Xilinx applications team
- Ability to convert high level requirements into Micro architecture, specification documents and design creation (incl. RTL coding)
- Actively explores innovative design creation tools or methods and impact of designs on implementation tools and makes recommendations for tool improvements
- Applies advanced understanding of logic structures to address design implementation challenges
- Uses the product as a customer would to understand strengths and areas for improvement. Performs advanced interactive testing and can assist with defining quality metrics
- Self-driven, motivated, focused, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
- Excellent communication skills for working remotely with global team
- BS in EC/EE/CS or MS with 0-2 years of experience in electronic design and software development
- Deeper understanding of logic design, signal processing concepts, with knowledge on Xilinx Tools like IP Integrator etc
- Understanding of timing constraints, timing analysis and FPGA implementation flow
- Domain specific knowledge in Networking/Wireless/Video or similar
- Good understanding of interface protocols like DDRx/PCIe/Ethernet/USB/Gigabit Transceivers etc.
- Expertise in: Verilog HDL, System Verilog, VHDL
- Expertise in atleast one of the scripting languages Tcl, Perl, Shell etc.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons