About the Company: Xilinx, Inc. is an American technology company that is primarily a supplier of programmable logic devices. It invented the field-programmable gate array and is the semiconductor company that created the first fabless manufacturing model.
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Will be responsible for testing and verifying Xilinx Software Tools
- Debug of failures – sometimes involving multiple components of the software and/or interaction of hardware, software, simulation etc.
- Create and source a wide variety of designs which can be implemented and validated on FPGA boards
- Develop Test plan and unit level testcases to validate the new software features
- Work with different stake holders to plan and execute the validation methodology for the Xilinx Tools.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Self driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
- BS in EE or equivalent and pursuing MS in EE.
- Understanding of FPGA/ASIC designs and verification flow
- Understanding of Xilinx FPGA architecture and tool flow
- Good understanding of logic design and HDL (Verilog/SV/VHDL)
- Good knowledge in PERL/TCL/C-Shell.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates