About the Company: Xilinx, Inc. is an American technology company that is primarily a supplier of programmable logic devices. It invented the field-programmable gate array and is the semiconductor company that created the first fabless manufacturing model.
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Will be responsible for testing and verifying Xilinx Software Tools
- Debug of failures – sometimes involving multiple components of the software and/or interaction of hardware, software, simulation etc.
- Create and source a wide variety of designs which can be implemented and validated on FPGA boards
- Develop Test plan and unit level testcases to validate the new software features
- Work with different stake holders to plan and execute the validation methodology for the Xilinx Tools.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Self driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
- BS in EE or equivalent and pursuing MS in EE.
- Understanding of FPGA/ASIC designs and verification flow
- Understanding of Xilinx FPGA architecture and tool flow
- Good understanding of logic design and HDL (Verilog/SV/VHDL)
- Good knowledge in PERL/TCL/C-Shell.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here