About the Company: Xilinx, Inc. is an American technology company that develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms. The company invented the field-programmable gate array, programmable system-on-chips, and the adaptive compute acceleration platform
Job Description: Xilinx Hyderabad is looking for a self-motivated intern to work on an exciting new project which involves giving feedback to the user on timing closure. The ideal candidate has a deep background in timing closure in FPGA synthesis, placement or routing. We are looking for smart, creative people who have a passion for solving complex problems.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in algorithms, data structures and SW engineering, with strong foundations in C++, boost / STL and strong coding practices. The candidate should have a solid understanding of SW quality and processes.
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world-class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Job Profile: Intern – Design Closure
Degree Needed: B.E/M.E/B.Tech/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
- BS or MS in CS, EE or CE
- Background in EDA tools development preferred
- Strong background in computer algorithms and data structures.
- Strong background in C++ programming, including familiarity with boost and STL
- Excellent problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box
- Experience with production software quality assurance practices, methodologies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with global teams
Preferred: Exposure to any of these areas:
- RTL Synthesis, datapath or high-level synthesis, technology mapping
- Placement and/or routing algorithms
- Static timing analysis
- FPGAs and the FPGA software tool chain
- Verilog or VHDL
- Scripting languages such as Perl or Python
- Machine learning, data analysis, pattern matching
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here