Xilinx Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring: At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Official Website: www.xilinx.com
Job Profile: Design Engineer I
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Year
Work Location: Hyderabad
Degree Needed: BS or MS in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering with 0-1 year experience in IP validation/verification/design
Description: The product verification team is seeking an entry-level engineer to join an exciting career on mixed-signal IP test development and validation of the latest 7nm MPSoC (Multi-Processor System on Chip) products and beyond. The IPs range from ARM-based Processor to critical IPs which provide automotive, data centre, machine learning and high-speed communication solutions.
- Develop high coverage, cost-effective DFT methods/patterns for mixed-signal IPs
- Verify pattern functionality and fault coverage through pre-silicon simulation
- Silicon bring up, pattern release and pattern stabilization across products
- Pattern debug on ATE/bench to root cause silicon and pattern issues
- Collaborate closely with IC Design, New Product Introduction and Test/Product teams to ensure timely delivery of robust test patterns
- BS or MS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with 0-1 year experience in IP validation/verification/design
- Good understanding of Digital/Mixed-signal Design, Clock Domain Crossing and Static Timing Analysis
- Fluency in writing synthesizable RTL; Verilog/VHDL
- Knowledge of FPGA, FPGA design flow, EDA tools is a plus
- Experience with post-silicon debug and bench equipment (e.g., logic analyzer) is a plus
- Knowledge of Perl/Shell scripting is a plus
- Self-motivated and a strong team-player
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here