About the Company: Xilinx is the world’s leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. Our All Programmable devices underpin today’s most advanced electronics.
Degree Needed: You must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrica/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
Years of Experience: 0-1 yrs of experience
Job Profile: Intern Exempt – Technical
Desired Candidate Profile:
- – You must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrica/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- – Proficient in software development with C++/C.
- – Experience in design/implementation/validation of drivers in C (or C++).
- – Experience with Linux/RTOS concepts including task switching, deadlocks, and resource management.
- – Experience in analyzing issues, diagnose root cause, and suggest corrective actions
- Experience with ARM or equivalent processors.
- Storage interface standards such as SATA, PCIe, or NAND/EMMC.
- Experience with bring-up of new hardware, including boot loader and code update.
- Working with diverse team environment and in cross-site organizations.
- Experience in Windows and Linux driver.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates