Xiaomi Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Marketing Intern: Xiaomi is an internet company which beliefs in the efficiency of the internet. It works on a three-sphere business model of hardware, internet, and new retail. Xiaomi was founded in April 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun along with seven co-founders, with the belief that high-quality technology doesn’t need to cost a fortune. Today, through the relentless dedication and belief in innovation for everyone, together with the support of its Mi Fans, Xiaomi creates and sells remarkable hardware, software and internet services
Official Website: www.mi.com/in
Job Profile: Marketing Intern
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; MBA
The Opportunity: We are looking for a marketing enthusiast to help us with the overall marketing efforts and dynamism to accomplish successful product launches. She/he shall be an integral part of the overall development and execution of the launch as well as would be required to give her/his inputs in the marketing plans for various products across diverse categories. We are looking for someone who loves to keep up with the zestful culture, and is excited about how technology is a vital part of our daily life proceedings.
- Working with the Marketing team for product – launch related communication, during both pre & post-launch
- Involving in ideation, responsibly supporting new concept creation & development of new ideas
- Acquiring basic knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from strategy development to tactical execution (including product videos, digital/social, print, BTL and outdoor).
- Liaising with the partner agencies in order to roll out engaging marketing collaterals for various social media campaigns, brand marketing, and product marketing campaigns.
- Supporting creation and publication of all the marketing material in line along with overall marketing plans.
- Excellent writing as well as verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable work outcome in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- An initiator with an innovative mindset and a hands-on approach
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception to execution
- Ability to partner cross-functionally with a variety of teams across the organization
- Ability to prioritize and manage team requirements while keeping in mind timelines in order to maintain good outputs every time
Apply Before the link Expires.