About the Company: Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Job Profile: Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Dip/Others
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Kochi (Kerala)Earn upto ₹25,000 every month | Earn Money With No Investment !!! Download the App Now!!!
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Purpose: Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
• May perform one or more of the following:
• Develops software quality methods and processes.
• Defines testing methodology and procedures to ensure continuous improvement to software quality assurance standards
• Documents and resolves basic problems.
• Responsible for preparing weekly and monthly reports to prioritize all testing efforts within the department.
- Minimum Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Minimum Has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers. Excellent listening skills.
- Minimum Above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Minimum Above average proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
- Minimum Has a broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
- Minimum Takes initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
- Minimum Technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles
- Minimum Ability to work under own initiative with high level of personal drive, as well as working effectively as part of a team.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Great Opportunity to Work from Home!!! Get Upto Rs. 25K each Month!!! Click Here to Download the App Now
If you like this website, please consider donating to support the development and to offset the cost of running this awesome website for free. You can donate using Paypal or Instamojo(India)